Evaluation of the intestinal microbiota for health improvement
The intestinal microbiota plays a fundamental role in the health of the individual, participating in important functions such as prevention of intestinal colonization by pathogenic microorganisms, optimization of intestinal cell functioning, strengthening of the immune system, synthesis of vitamins, stimulation of intestinal peristalsis, recovery in case of diarrheal processes or constipation, inhibition of inflammatory bowel processes, among others.
From a feces sample, through the use of specialized techniques, bacteria with greater relevance of the intestinal microbiota are quantified, allowing the evaluation of changes that may cause inflammation, such as immunological protection, mucosal health and pH of the intestinal environment.
• People who wish to proactively manage their health.
• People with chronic fatigue; digestive disorders; inflammatory and/or systemic immune diseases.
PCR and bacteria culture
• Guaranteed from the experience of the Synlab group, the absolute European leader in laboratory diagnosis.
• Objective and detailed results report.
DOCUMENTATION – Available on Extranet for clients:
• Informed Consent.
• Clinical Questionnaire.
• Do not use corticosteroids, antibiotics or antihistamines during the 20 days prior to sample collection.
• Patients undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatments should wait at least 4 weeks before collecting the sample.