Advanced nutritional analysis for weight loss
Obesity is a chronic and complex disease. It is the result of the interaction between multiple environmental factors (nutrition, exercise, stress, etc.) and genetic factors. Nutrigenetics is the branch of genetics that studies the relationship between genes and foods, aiming to achieve an optimal state of health through diet. Through the nutrigenetic analysis it is possible to plan a personalized nutrition according to the needs of each person. Knowing these needs, you can elaborate a specific diet that allows providing the necessary nutrients for each individual and this way to obtain an adequate state of health taking into account the genetic constitution. A diet based on genetics is between 2 and 3 times more effective than a conventional diet for weight loss.
Advanced profile that analyzes 80 genetic variants in 54 genes related to weight loss and diet. The test integrates genetic information with information on each individual’s physical characteristics and lifestyles to establish a more efficient, healthy and sustainable weight loss plan, avoiding the rebound effect in a personalized way. It provides a comprehensive and integrated view of each individual’s genetic profile in a simple and detailed manner, as well as an action plan that can be applied to maintain a healthy weight.
• People who want to more efficiently manage a weight loss diet
• People who wish to proactively manage their health, knowing how they respond to different food groups and sports
Microchip DNA MassArrays
• Guaranteed from the experience of the Synlab group, the absolute European leader in laboratory diagnosis.
• Genetic counseling available at no additional cost, according to the needs of each client.
• Personalized recommendations, both for nutrition and other lifestyle factors for weight loss.
• Analyzes 80 genetic variants in 54 genes related to weight loss and diet.
DOCUMENTATION – Available on Extranet for clients:
• Informed Consent
• Clinical Questionnaire
• Fasting is not necessary for the test.