Nutritional analysis for weight loss
Nutrigenetics is the branch of genetics that studies the relationship between genes and foods, aiming to achieve an optimal state of health through diet. Through the nutrigenetic analysis it is possible to plan a personalized nutrition according to the needs of each person. Knowing these needs, you can a specific diet that allows to provide the necessary nutrients for each individual and this way to obtain an adequate state of health in function of the genetic constitution. A genetically based diet is 2 to 3 times more effective than a conventional diet for weight loss.
The genetic analysis MEE Nutrition Basic consists of the evaluation of 19 polymorphisms in 15 genes. It is a basic and objective genetic evaluation for obesity. The test is based on scientific data and was specially designed to be used as part of a personalized nutritional program.
• People who want to more efficiently manage a weight loss diet
• People who wish to proactively manage their health, knowing how they respond to different food groups and sports
Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphisms (RPLP) – PCR + Real time PCR
• Guaranteed from the experience of the Synlab group, the absolute European leader in laboratory diagnosis.
• Genetic counseling available at no additional cost, according to the needs of each client.
• Objective and personalized recommendations aimed at aiding weight loss.
DOCUMENTATION – Available on Extranet for clients:
• Informed Consent
• Clinical Questionnaire
• It is not necessary fasting for the test.