Nutrigenetics is the branch of genetics that studies the relation between the genes and nourishment, with the objective of improving the state of health by the diet. Through the nutrigenetic analysis it is possible to plan a personalized nutrition according to the needs of each individual. With the knowledge of these needs, it is possible to elaborate a specific diet that allows the supply of the necessary nutrients for each individual and, therefore, to obtain an appropriate state of health in function of each one genetics.
From a blood sample and through microarray technology, NutriHealth identifies more than 120 single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in 95 genes related to nutrition, sports, addictions (alcoholism and smoking), metabolism, detoxification and the aging.
• People who wish to adapt the diet according to their genetics and meet their specific nutritional needs in a personalized way.
• People who wish to proactively manage their health.
• Guaranteed from the experience of the Synlab group, the absolute European leader in laboratory diagnosis.
• Genetic counseling available at no additional cost, according to the needs of each client.
• Objective and detailed results report explaining the influence of nutrients on metabolism, genetic analysis and suggestion of a personalized diet plan.
• Evaluation of about 120 SNPs in 95 genes related to the satiety, metabolism of vitamins, caffeine, sugar, etc.
DOCUMENTATION – Available on Extranet for clients:
• Informed Consent
• Clinical Questionnaire
• Fasting is not necessary for the test.