Genetic evaluation on sport performance
Sport practice is fundamental to a good quality of life, but not all individuals respond in the same way to the sport, mainly due to genetic variations. However, it is possible to customize the sports training by analyzing an individual’s genetics. Knowing the genetics related to the sport allows the individual to adjust the training according to his/her objectives in a personalized way, as well as to know the predisposition to possible frequent injuries in the athletes.
This genetic analysis consists of the evaluation of 43 polymorphisms in 33 genes, which are specifically associated with athletic performance in activities of strength, endurance or combined strength and endurance, energy replacement, bodybuilding, injury and recovery.
• People who want to improve their sports performance by customizing their training and nutrition
• People who want to prevent, as much as possible, frequent injuries of physical activity
Microchip DNA MassArrays
• Guaranteed from the experience of the Synlab group, the absolute European leader in laboratory diagnosis.
• Genetic counseling available at no additional cost, according to the needs of each client.
• It provides effective and accurate information to intervene at all stages of training and to avoid injury.
• It provides information to the specialist so that he can make a personalized nutritional plan related to inflammation and oxidative stress.
DOCUMENTATION – Available on Extranet for clients:
• Informed Consent
• Clinical Questionnaire
• Fasting is not necessary for the test.